We would like to thank the CRED and the National Bank of Belgium for their financial support. Dagnelie acknowledges the support of the Spanish Ministry of Science and Innovation (Project ECO2008-04837/ECON), the Barcelona GSE Research Network and of the Government of Catalonia. We are grateful to Jean-Marie Baland, Frédéric Gaspart, Jean-Philippe Platteau and seminar participants at the University of Namur, University of Oxford and IAE and at the 2008 CSAE Conference for helpful comments. We also wish to thank our team of enumerators: Shadia Gbaguidi, Maurille Gandemey, Calixte Houedey, Euphrem Lankoutin, Félicité Chadare, Pierre Meliho, Raoul Tchiakpe and especially Charlemagne Tomavo. The encoding process was performed with the help of Amélie Bodson and Gaëtan Dagnelie. Our thanks also go to Daria Dubovitskaya. The authors alone claim responsibility for the final version.
Rosca Participation in Benin: A Commitment Issue*
Version of Record online: 11 JUL 2011
© Blackwell Publishing Ltd and the Department of Economics, University of Oxford, 2011
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics
Volume 74, Issue 2, pages 235–252, April 2012
How to Cite
Dagnelie, O. and Lemay-Boucher, P. (2012), Rosca Participation in Benin: A Commitment Issue. Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, 74: 235–252. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0084.2011.00641.x
- Issue online: 9 FEB 2012
- Version of Record online: 11 JUL 2011
- Final Manuscript Received: February 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!