I would like to thank Anindya Banerjee, two anonymous referees and participants in seminars at LSE, CORE and UB for valuable comments and suggestions. Financial support from the Spanish Government CICYT project no SEJ2006-00369, the BGSE Research Network and the Generalitat de Catalunya is gratefully acknowledged. The usual disclaimer applies.
Testing for Fractional Integration Versus Short Memory with Structural Breaks*
Article first published online: 11 JUL 2011
© Blackwell Publishing Ltd and the Department of Economics, University of Oxford, 2011
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics
Volume 74, Issue 2, pages 278–305, April 2012
How to Cite
Mayoral, L. (2012), Testing for Fractional Integration Versus Short Memory with Structural Breaks. Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, 74: 278–305. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0084.2011.00645.x
- Issue published online: 9 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 11 JUL 2011
- Final Manuscript Received: November 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!