The author is indebted to Gary Koop, Anders Rahbek and two anonymous referees for a number of constructive suggestions. The author would also like to thank Christopher Bowdler, Stephen Hall, Roberto Leon-Gonzalez, Roderick McCrorie, Emi Mise, Rodney Strachan and Jim Taylor for helpful comments. Any remaining errors are the author's responsibility. Financial support from the Department of Economics, University of Leicester is gratefully acknowledged.
Money-output Causality Revisited – A Bayesian Logistic Smooth Transition VECM Perspective*
Article first published online: 11 JUL 2011
© Blackwell Publishing Ltd and the Department of Economics, University of Oxford, 2011
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics
Volume 74, Issue 1, pages 131–151, February 2012
How to Cite
Gefang, D. (2012), Money-output Causality Revisited – A Bayesian Logistic Smooth Transition VECM Perspective. Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, 74: 131–151. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0084.2011.00652.x
- Issue published online: 4 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 11 JUL 2011
- Final Manuscript Received: December 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!