The authors wish to thank the Low Pay Commission for funding this project – although we remain responsible for its contents. We also wish to thank seminar participants at the LPC, LSE, Aberdeen University, NIESR and two anonymous referees for many useful comments.
Employment, Inequality and the UK National Minimum Wage over the Medium-Term*
Version of Record online: 3 AUG 2011
© Blackwell Publishing Ltd and the Department of Economics, University of Oxford, 2011
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics
Volume 74, Issue 1, pages 78–106, February 2012
How to Cite
Dolton, P., Bondibene, C. R. and Wadsworth, J. (2012), Employment, Inequality and the UK National Minimum Wage over the Medium-Term. Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, 74: 78–106. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0084.2011.00653.x
- Issue online: 4 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 3 AUG 2011
- Final Manuscript Received: December 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!