The authors thank the editor and the referees for helpful comments. Aspects of this research were presented at the 25th Annual Congress of the European Economic Association, Glasgow, the 16th International Conference on Computing in Economics and Finance, London, and the 3rd International Conference of the ERCIM Working Group on Computing & Statistics, London. Financial support from Fundação para a Ciência e a Tecnologia is gratefully acknowledged (grant PTDC/ECO/64693/2006).
Alternative Versions of the RESET Test for Binary Response Index Models: A Comparative Study*
Version of Record online: 5 JUL 2011
© Blackwell Publishing Ltd and the Department of Economics, University of Oxford, 2011
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics
Volume 74, Issue 1, pages 107–130, February 2012
How to Cite
Ramalho, E. A. and Ramalho, J. J. S. (2012), Alternative Versions of the RESET Test for Binary Response Index Models: A Comparative Study. Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, 74: 107–130. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0084.2011.00654.x
- Issue online: 4 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 5 JUL 2011
- Final Manuscript Received: December 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!