The author thanks Martin Conyon, Alistair Bruce, Sarah Wilson, Guy Callaghan (Manifest Information Services Ltd), the anonymous referee, and participants at EARIE 2007 for helpful comments. The author is indebted to Steve Thompson and Peter Wright for their numerous contributions and for the generous guidance they continue to provide.
Chief Executive Pay and Remuneration Committee Independence*
Version of Record online: 24 AUG 2011
© Blackwell Publishing Ltd and the Department of Economics, University of Oxford, 2011
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics
Volume 74, Issue 4, pages 510–531, August 2012
How to Cite
Gregory-Smith, I. (2012), Chief Executive Pay and Remuneration Committee Independence. Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, 74: 510–531. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0084.2011.00660.x
- Issue online: 4 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 24 AUG 2011
- Final Manuscript Received: April 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!