We gratefully acknowledge the support of the Sixth Framework Programme of the European Commission (contract number: 044255, the CATSEI project). We thank Tao Li, Pilsoo Kim, Xiaming Liu, Damian Tobin, Jihai Yu, Yundan Gong, Laura Hering and the seminar and workshop participants at SOAS of the University of London, the China Growth Centre of Oxford University and Management School of Queen's University Belfast. We are especially grateful to the Guest Editors and two anonymous referees for detailed and very constructive comments and suggestions.
Foreign Direct Investment and Total Factor Productivity in China: A Spatial Dynamic Panel Analysis*
Article first published online: 21 NOV 2011
© Blackwell Publishing Ltd and the Department of Economics, University of Oxford, 2011
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics
Special Issue: Economic Growth in China: Productivity and Policy
Volume 73, Issue 6, pages 771–791, December 2011
How to Cite
Hong, E. and Sun, L. (2011), Foreign Direct Investment and Total Factor Productivity in China: A Spatial Dynamic Panel Analysis. Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, 73: 771–791. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0084.2011.00672.x
- Issue published online: 21 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 21 NOV 2011
- Final Manuscript Received: August 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!