We thank Stephen Jenkins, Cheti Nicoletti, Steve Pudney and two anonymous referees for their useful comments and suggestions. This work was supported by the Economic and Social Research Council (ESRC) through the Research Centre on Micro-Social Change (MiSoC) (award no. RES-518-28-001). British Household Panel Survey data are available from the UK Data Archive (http://www.data-archive.ac.uk).
Differences in Opportunities? Wage, Employment and House-Price Effects on Migration*
Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2012
© Blackwell Publishing Ltd and the Department of Economics, University of Oxford, 2012
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics
Volume 74, Issue 6, pages 831–855, December 2012
How to Cite
Rabe, B. and Taylor, M. P. (2012), Differences in Opportunities? Wage, Employment and House-Price Effects on Migration. Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, 74: 831–855. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0084.2011.00682.x
- Issue online: 26 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2012
- Final Manuscript Received: October 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!