I thank Wonho Song and an anonymous referee for their helpful comments. Research assistance for this article was provided by Minchul Yum whom I thank This research was funded by the Sogang Research Frontier program.
Spurious Fixed Effects Regression*
Article first published online: 21 DEC 2011
© Blackwell Publishing Ltd and the Department of Economics, University of Oxford 2011
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics
Volume 75, Issue 2, pages 297–306, April 2013
How to Cite
Choi, I. (2013), Spurious Fixed Effects Regression. Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, 75: 297–306. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0084.2011.00688.x
- Issue published online: 4 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 21 DEC 2011
- Final Manuscript Received: October 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!