We thank S. Popp for his contributions in the early stages of this work. Comments from audiences at the University of Oxford, at the Institute for Advanced Studies at Vienna and at the Third Italian Congress of Econometrics and Empirical Economics at Ancona are gratefully acknowledged. We are especially grateful to R. Cerqueti, J. Dolado, L. Gutierrez, R. Kunst, P.K. Narayan, P. Paruolo, M. Wagner, J. Westerlund and D. Zaykin for comments and discussion on the paper or specific parts of it. None of them is responsible for any remaining error. We are pleased to thank Y. Chang and W. Song for having provided their data and GAUSS code. Comments from an Editor and three anonymous referees greatly helped us in improving on previous versions of the paper. The implementation of the panel unit root test described in this paper is part of the ongoing R (RDevelopment Core Team, 2011) project punitroots and is freely available from the R-Forge website (see Kleiber and Lupi, 2011).
A Simple Panel-CADF Test for Unit Roots*
Article first published online: 30 JAN 2012
© Blackwell Publishing Ltd and the Department of Economics, University of Oxford 2012
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics
Volume 75, Issue 2, pages 276–296, April 2013
How to Cite
Costantini, M. and Lupi, C. (2013), A Simple Panel-CADF Test for Unit Roots. Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, 75: 276–296. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0084.2012.00690.x
- Issue published online: 4 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 30 JAN 2012
- Final Manuscript Received: December 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!