This paper has benefited from seminar presentations at the University of Exeter and University of Bath, and we are grateful for comments from David Blake, George Bulkley, Paul Draper, Andy Snell, David Webb and two anonymous referees. Errors remain the responsibility of the authors. We are grateful to Helen Cochrane funded by CMPO, Bristol for collecting some of the data used in this study.
Pension Funding Constraints and Corporate Expenditures*
Article first published online: 14 FEB 2012
© Blackwell Publishing Ltd and the Department of Economics, University of Oxford 2012
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics
Volume 75, Issue 2, pages 235–258, April 2013
How to Cite
Liu, W. and Tonks, I. (2013), Pension Funding Constraints and Corporate Expenditures. Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, 75: 235–258. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0084.2012.00693.x
- Issue published online: 4 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 14 FEB 2012
- Final Manuscript Received: January 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!