We thank the National Health Service Litigation Authority for kindly permitting access to data. This research formed part of a project entitled ‘Public Services: liability, risk pooling and health care quality’ (RES-153-25-0027), which was funded by the ESRC as part of the Public Services Programme, and we are grateful to other participants in that programme for comments on our work.
The Impact of Risk Management Standards on Patient Safety: The Determinants of MRSA Infections in Acute NHS Hospitals, 2001–08*
Version of Record online: 20 FEB 2012
© Blackwell Publishing Ltd and the Department of Economics, University of Oxford, 2012
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics
Volume 75, Issue 3, pages 340–361, June 2013
How to Cite
Fenn, P., Gray, A., Rickman, N., Rivero-Arias, O. and Vencappa, D. (2013), The Impact of Risk Management Standards on Patient Safety: The Determinants of MRSA Infections in Acute NHS Hospitals, 2001–08. Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, 75: 340–361. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0084.2012.00694.x
- Issue online: 12 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 20 FEB 2012
- Final Manuscript Received: January 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!