This paper is part of the Frisch Centre project ‘1307 Strategic research programme on pensions’ financed by the Ministry of Labour and Social Inclusion. Data from Statistics Norway have been essential for the project. We thank John Piggott, Oddbjørn Raaum, Knut Røed, Steinar Strøm and two anonymous referees for valuable comments to earlier versions. The usual disclaimer applies.
Earnings Distribution and Labour Supply after a Retirement Earnings Test Reform*
Article first published online: 20 FEB 2012
© Blackwell Publishing Ltd and the Department of Economics, University of Oxford, 2012
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics
Volume 75, Issue 3, pages 410–434, June 2013
How to Cite
HernæS, E. and Jia, Z. (2013), Earnings Distribution and Labour Supply after a Retirement Earnings Test Reform. Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, 75: 410–434. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0084.2012.00695.x
- Issue published online: 12 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 20 FEB 2012
- Final Manuscript Received: January 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!