The second author gratefully acknowledges that this research was supported by grant number ECO2009-11165 from the Spanish Minister of Science.
The Identification of a Mixture of First-Order Binary Markov Chains*
Version of Record online: 22 FEB 2012
© Blackwell Publishing Ltd and the Department of Economics, University of Oxford 2012
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics
Volume 75, Issue 3, pages 455–459, June 2013
How to Cite
Browning, M. and Carro, J. M. (2013), The Identification of a Mixture of First-Order Binary Markov Chains. Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, 75: 455–459. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0084.2012.00696.x
- Issue online: 12 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 22 FEB 2012
- Final Manuscript Received: January 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!