The author thanks Beata Javorcik (the Editor), two anonymous referees, Karen Conway, Bruce Elmslie, Richard England, Belton Fleisher, Daniel Lothrop, Jorn-Steffen Pischke, Bei Qin, Chunbei Wang, Bob Woodward, Jeff Zax and seminar participants at the University of New Hampshire, SEA 2010, and AEA 2011 for their helpful comments.
How Does Education Affect the Earnings Distribution in Urban China?*
Version of Record online: 12 MAR 2012
© Blackwell Publishing Ltd and the Department of Economics, University of Oxford, 2012
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics
Volume 75, Issue 3, pages 435–454, June 2013
How to Cite
Wang, L. (2013), How Does Education Affect the Earnings Distribution in Urban China?. Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, 75: 435–454. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0084.2012.00697.x
- Issue online: 12 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 12 MAR 2012
- Final Manuscript Received: February 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!