I am grateful to Karim Abadir, Martin Ellison, John Hutton, Marcus Miller, Zhuoshi Liu, Peter Smith, Andy Tremayne, Mike Wickens and participants in the Money Macro Finance 2010 Conference for helpful comments. I am particularly indebted to a referee of this Bulletin for comments on an earlier draft of this paper.
UK Macroeconomic Volatility and the Term Structure of Interest Rates*
Article first published online: 5 APR 2012
© Blackwell Publishing Ltd and the Department of Economics, University of Oxford 2012
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics
Volume 75, Issue 3, pages 323–339, June 2013
How to Cite
Spencer, P. (2013), UK Macroeconomic Volatility and the Term Structure of Interest Rates. Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, 75: 323–339. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0084.2012.00698.x
- Issue published online: 12 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 5 APR 2012
- Final Manuscript Received:
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!