I thank Núria Quella, Tony Lancaster, Arnold Zellner and an anonymous referee, as well as participants of the 13th International Conference on Panel Data, Cambridge, UK, 2006, for helpful comments and suggestions. All errors and omissions are my sole responsibility.
Fixed and Random Effects in Classical and Bayesian Regression*
Article first published online: 10 APR 2012
© Blackwell Publishing Ltd and the Department of Economics, University of Oxford, 2012
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics
Volume 75, Issue 3, pages 460–476, June 2013
How to Cite
Rendon, S. R. (2013), Fixed and Random Effects in Classical and Bayesian Regression. Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, 75: 460–476. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0084.2012.00700.x
- Issue published online: 12 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 10 APR 2012
- Final Manuscript Received: December 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!