The authors are grateful to an anonymous referee, Victoria Prowse, Hugo Benitez-Silva, Axel Börsch-Supan, Christopher Flinn, Elsa Fornero, Eric French, Mike Hurd, Adriaan Kalwij, Consuelo Nava, Steffen Reinhold, John Rust, Daniël van Vuuren for their useful comments. They also appreciate comments from participants at the ESPE 2010 and ICEEE 2011 conferences, at the seventh workshop Marie Curie Research Training Network–The Economics of Ageing, at the workshop for the presentation of Ph.D. DSE thesis and at the seminars at MEA-Mannheim and the Central Planning Bureau. This research is partly supported by a grant from the Italian Ministry of Education, University and Research (MIUR). All opinions and errors are those of the authors alone.
Retirement Choices in Italy: What an Option Value Model Tells Us*
Version of Record online: 11 APR 2012
© John Wiley & Sons Ltd and the Department of Economics, University of Oxford 2012
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics
Volume 75, Issue 4, pages 499–527, August 2013
How to Cite
Belloni, M. and Alessie, R. (2013), Retirement Choices in Italy: What an Option Value Model Tells Us. Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, 75: 499–527. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0084.2012.00701.x
- Issue online: 2 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 11 APR 2012
- Final Manuscript Received: March 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!