We would like to thank two anonymous referees, the co-editor Prof. Knight, Camelia Minou, Prof. Paul Johnson and participants of the third Meeting of ECINEQ and the 80th SEA Annual Meeting, for their helpful comments and encouragement. We are responsible for any further errors and omissions. We acknowledge financial support from Sapienza research grants.
Hierarchical Modelling of Disparities in Preferences for Redistribution*
Article first published online: 10 MAY 2012
© John Wiley & Sons Ltd and the Department of Economics, University of Oxford 2012
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics
Volume 75, Issue 4, pages 556–584, August 2013
How to Cite
Pittau, M. G., Massari, R. and Zelli, R. (2013), Hierarchical Modelling of Disparities in Preferences for Redistribution. Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, 75: 556–584. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0084.2012.00703.x
- Issue published online: 2 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 10 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!