I thank Christopher Bowdler (editor), two anonymous referees, Kazumi Asako, Takatoshi Ito, Kosuke Oya, and Akira Terai for useful comments, and Enago (http://www.enago.jp) for the English language review. This work was supported by KAKENHI (19530185, 23530255).
Measuring Inflation Expectations Using Interval-Coded Data*
Article first published online: 10 MAY 2012
© John Wiley & Sons Ltd and the Department of Economics, University of Oxford 2012
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics
Volume 75, Issue 4, pages 602–623, August 2013
How to Cite
Murasawa, Y. (2013), Measuring Inflation Expectations Using Interval-Coded Data. Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, 75: 602–623. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0084.2012.00704.x
- Issue published online: 2 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 10 MAY 2012
- Final Manuscript Received: April 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!