This paper was presented at the 16th International Panel Data Conference (2010) in Amsterdam, the Netherlands and 81st Southern Economic Association Annual Meeting (2011) in Washington, D.C. We thank Stefano Fachin, Christoph Hanck, Joachim Hartung, James MacKinnon, Serena Ng, Hashem Pesaran, Dmitri Zaykin and participants in the conference for helpful comments and suggestions. We also thank the editor Anindya Banerjee and two anonymous referees for the comments that have significantly improved the paper. Dr. Yang's research was supported by Award Number P50DA010075-15 from the National Institute on Drug Abuse. The usual disclaimer applies.
Truncated Product Methods for Panel Unit Root Tests*
Version of Record online: 14 MAY 2012
© John Wiley & Sons Ltd and the Department of Economics, University of Oxford 2012
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics
Volume 75, Issue 4, pages 624–636, August 2013
How to Cite
Sheng, X. and Yang, J. (2013), Truncated Product Methods for Panel Unit Root Tests. Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, 75: 624–636. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0084.2012.00705.x
- Issue online: 2 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 14 MAY 2012
- Final Manuscript Received: April 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!