The author is grateful to Thomas Bauer, David Card, Katja Görlitz and two anonymous referees as well as seminar participants at UC Berkeley, RWI Essen, EALE (Tallinn) and ESPE (Sevilla) for helpful comments.
The Impact of a Large Parental Leave Benefit Reform on the Timing of Birth around the Day of Implementation*
Version of Record online: 6 JUN 2012
© John Wiley & Sons Ltd and the Department of Economics, University of Oxford 2012
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics
Volume 75, Issue 4, pages 585–601, August 2013
How to Cite
Tamm, M. (2013), The Impact of a Large Parental Leave Benefit Reform on the Timing of Birth around the Day of Implementation. Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, 75: 585–601. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0084.2012.00707.x
- Issue online: 2 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 6 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!