We are extremely grateful to Atanas Christev for discussion and advice on econometric and other issues, and to two anonymous referees for helpful comments.
Time Horizons and Smoothing in the Bank of England's Reaction Function: The Contrast Between the Standard GMM and Ex Ante Forecast Approaches*
Version of Record online: 4 JUL 2012
© John Wiley & Sons Ltd and the Department of Economics, University of Oxford 2012
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics
Volume 75, Issue 5, pages 662–679, October 2013
How to Cite
Cobham, D. and Kang, Y. (2013), Time Horizons and Smoothing in the Bank of England's Reaction Function: The Contrast Between the Standard GMM and Ex Ante Forecast Approaches. Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, 75: 662–679. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0084.2012.00709.x
- Issue online: 16 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 4 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!