We thank conference/seminar participants at Universite des Antilles et la Guyane, University of Pisa, University of Sussex, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Scuola Superiore Sant'Anna, London School of Economics, as well as Jonathan Temple (the editor) and two anonymous referees for useful comments. All remaining errors are our own. Alex Coad gratefully acknowledges financial support from the ESRC, TSB, BIS and NESTA on IRC grants ES/H008705/1 and ES/J008427/1, and from the AHRC (FUSE project). Doris Entner and Patrik Hoyer were supported by the Academy of Finland project #1125272.
Causal Inference by Independent Component Analysis: Theory and Applications*
Article first published online: 20 JUL 2012
© John Wiley & Sons Ltd and the Department of Economics, University of Oxford 2012
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics
Volume 75, Issue 5, pages 705–730, October 2013
How to Cite
Moneta, A., Entner, D., Hoyer, P. O. and Coad, A. (2013), Causal Inference by Independent Component Analysis: Theory and Applications. Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, 75: 705–730. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0084.2012.00710.x
- Issue published online: 16 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 20 JUL 2012
- Final manuscript Received: May 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!