The author is most grateful to Alan Manning and Stephen Machin for providing access to the data and for helpful comments as well as to Paul Gregg, Simon Burgess and Steve Pischke for valuable feedback. The article has also benefited from the comments of seminar participants at the Centre for Economic Performance (CEP) at LSE.
Efficiency Wages and the Economic Effects of the Minimum Wage: Evidence from a Low-Wage Labour Market*
Article first published online: 5 JUL 2012
© 2012 The Department of Economics, University of Oxford and John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics
Volume 75, Issue 6, pages 962–979, December 2013
How to Cite
Georgiadis, A. (2013), Efficiency Wages and the Economic Effects of the Minimum Wage: Evidence from a Low-Wage Labour Market. Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, 75: 962–979. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0084.2012.00713.x
- Issue published online: 21 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 5 JUL 2012
- Final Manuscript Received: May 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!