We thank an editor and an anonymous referee for helpful comments. Financial support from the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (DFG) is gratefully acknowledged. The authors also thank the German Federal Employment Agency (BA) and the Institute for Employment Research (IAB) for providing the data. Any data or computational errors in this paper are our own.
Profit Sharing and Training*
Version of Record online: 3 JUL 2012
© 2012 The Department of Economics, University of Oxford and John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics
Volume 75, Issue 6, pages 940–961, December 2013
How to Cite
Kraft, K. and Lang, J. (2013), Profit Sharing and Training. Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, 75: 940–961. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0084.2012.00714.x
- Issue online: 21 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 3 JUL 2012
- Final Manuscript Received: May 2012
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (DFG)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!