Part of this work was conducted when the authors were at the Department of Economics, University of Oxford, and while Behar was at the Development Economics Research Group at the World Bank. The authors thank Peter Neary, Caroline Freund, Tony Venables, Alberto Portugal-Perez, Luis Serven and Adrian Wood. Please note: the views expressed in this paper are those of the authors and not necessarily those of the Bank of England, the Monetary Policy Committee, or the Financial Policy Committee, and should not be attributed to the IMF, its Executive Board, or its management.
Exports and International Logistics†
Article first published online: 7 AUG 2012
© 2012 The Department of Economics, University of Oxford and John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics
Volume 75, Issue 6, pages 855–886, December 2013
How to Cite
Behar, A., Manners, P. and Nelson, B. D. (2013), Exports and International Logistics. Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, 75: 855–886. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0084.2012.00715.x
- Issue published online: 21 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 7 AUG 2012
- Final Manuscript Received: May 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!