We are very grateful to Daron Acemoglu, Alessandra Casella, Ram Mudambi and James Robinson for their valuable comments. The article also benefited from the constructive suggestions from Jonathan Temple. Early versions of this study have been presented at the American Public Choice Society Meetings in New Orleans and Baltimore, the European Public Choice Society Meeting in Berlin, the World Public Choice Society in Amsterdam, the Association for Public Economic Theory in Seoul, and the Silvaplana Workshop in Political Economy. We acknowledge the comments of conference participants and discussants, especially Jacob de Haan, Martin Paldam, and Hans Pitlik. The usual disclaimer applies.
Testing the Political Replacement Effect: A Panel Data Analysis*
Version of Record online: 18 AUG 2012
© 2012 The Department of Economics, University of Oxford and John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics
Volume 75, Issue 6, pages 785–805, December 2013
How to Cite
Leonida, L., Patti, D. M. A. and Navarra, P. (2013), Testing the Political Replacement Effect: A Panel Data Analysis. Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, 75: 785–805. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0084.2012.00716.x
- Issue online: 21 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 18 AUG 2012
- Final Manuscript Received: June 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!