The authors are grateful for financial support from the National Endowment for Science, Technology and the Arts (NESTA) and the UK Innovation Research Centre, which is funded by the Economic Social Research Council (ESRC, UK), NESTA, the Technology Strategy Board and the Department for Business, Innovation and Skills (RES-598-28-0001). Goodridge is grateful for financial support from ESRC (Grant ES/I035781/1), and Dal Borgo gratefully acknowledges support received from the ESRC funded centre CAGE: Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy, Department of Economics, University of Warwick. We also thank Nick Oulton, Brian MacAulay and two anonymous referees for helpful comments. This work contains statistical data from ONS which is crown copyright and reproduced with the permission of the controller HMSO and Queen's Printer for Scotland. The use of the ONS statistical data in this work does not imply the endorsement of the ONS in relation to the interpretation or analysis of the statistical data.
Productivity and Growth in UK Industries: An Intangible Investment Approach*
Article first published online: 7 AUG 2012
© 2012 The Department of Economics, University of Oxford and John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics
Volume 75, Issue 6, pages 806–834, December 2013
How to Cite
Borgo, M. D., Goodridge, P., Haskel, J. and Pesole, A. (2013), Productivity and Growth in UK Industries: An Intangible Investment Approach. Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, 75: 806–834. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0084.2012.00718.x
- Issue published online: 21 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 7 AUG 2012
- Final Manuscript Received: June 2012
- National Endowment for Science, Technology
- UK Innovation Research Centre
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!