We thank two anonymous referees as well as the Editor, Anindya Banerjee, for helpful comments, and Craig Kennedy for excellent research assistance. The views expressed in this article are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the Federal Reserve Bank of New York or the Federal Reserve System.
Model Selection Criteria for Factor-Augmented Regressions*
Article first published online: 7 SEP 2012
© Blackwell Publishing Ltd and the Department of Economics, University of Oxford 2012
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics
Special Issue: Large Data Sets
Volume 75, Issue 1, pages 37–63, February 2013
How to Cite
Groen, J. J. J. and Kapetanios, G. (2013), Model Selection Criteria for Factor-Augmented Regressions. Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, 75: 37–63. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0084.2012.00721.x
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 7 SEP 2012
- Final Manuscript Received:
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!