We would like to thank Santiago Herrera for his support and his comments on a previous version of this work (World Bank Policy Research Working Paper 3808). We are also indebted to Mohamed Belkir, an anonymous referee, the Oxford Bulettin editor, Jonathan Temple, as well as participants at the AFSE annual meeting 2006, ESEM meeting 2006 in Vienna and the 13th International Conference on Panel Data in Cambridge for stimulating comments and remarks. All the codes (developed with Matlab R2010 and WinRats) are available on the website of the authors. The usual disclaimers apply.
Network Effects and Infrastructure Productivity in Developing Countries*
Version of Record online: 26 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Department of Economics, University of Oxford and John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics
Volume 75, Issue 6, pages 887–913, December 2013
How to Cite
Candelon, B., Colletaz, G. and Hurlin, C. (2013), Network Effects and Infrastructure Productivity in Developing Countries. Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, 75: 887–913. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0084.2012.00722.x
- Issue online: 21 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 26 SEP 2012
- Final Manuscript Received: xxx
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!