The authors thank an anonymous referee, Jörg Breitung, Uwe Hassler, and Vladimir Kuzin for very helpful comments.
Incorporating Asymmetric Preferences into Fan Charts and Path Forecasts*
Article first published online: 17 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Department of Economics, University of Oxford and John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics
Volume 76, Issue 2, pages 287–297, April 2014
How to Cite
Demetrescu, M. and Wang, M.-C. (2014), Incorporating Asymmetric Preferences into Fan Charts and Path Forecasts. Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, 76: 287–297. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0084.2012.00723.x
- Issue published online: 7 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 17 SEP 2012
- Final Manuscript Received: August 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!