The authors thank Antonio Alvarez, Chiara Criscuolo, Lisa De Propris, Jonathan Haskel, Pramila Krishan, Helen Simpson, Rachel Griffith, Mary O'Mahony, Sergio Perelman, Fernando Galindo-Rueda for useful comments. However, the usual disclaimer applies. Financial support from BIS and the Leverhulme Trust is gratefully acknowledged. This work contains statistical data from ONS which is Crown copyright and reproduced with the permission of the controller of HMSO and Queen's Printer for Scotland. The use of the ONS statistical data in this work does not imply the endorsement of the ONS in relation to the interpretation or analysis of the statistical data. This work uses research data sets which may not exactly reproduce National Statistics aggregates.
Productivity, R&D Spillovers and Educational Attainment*
Article first published online: 11 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Department of Economics, University of Oxford and John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics
Volume 76, Issue 1, pages 1–23, February 2014
How to Cite
Sena, V. and Higon, D. A. (2014), Productivity, R&D Spillovers and Educational Attainment. Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, 76: 1–23. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0084.2012.00724.x
- Issue published online: 9 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 11 OCT 2012
- Final Manuscript Received: August 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!