This research was supported in part by grants from the Open Society Foundations and the Oxford Martin School.
Model Selection in Equations with Many ‘Small’ Effects*
Article first published online: 8 OCT 2012
© Blackwell Publishing Ltd and the Department of Economics, University of Oxford 2012
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics
Special Issue: Large Data Sets
Volume 75, Issue 1, pages 6–22, February 2013
How to Cite
Castle, J. L., Doornik, J. A. and Hendry, D. F. (2013), Model Selection in Equations with Many ‘Small’ Effects. Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, 75: 6–22. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0084.2012.00727.x
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 8 OCT 2012
- Final Manuscript Received: August 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!