DOES CRANIAL TRAUMA PROVIDE EVIDENCE FOR PROJECTILE WEAPONRY IN LATE IRON AGE DORSET?
Article first published online: 8 OCT 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd. Journal compilation © 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd.
Oxford Journal of Archaeology
Volume 28, Issue 4, pages 399–424, November 2009
How to Cite
REDFERN, R. C. (2009), DOES CRANIAL TRAUMA PROVIDE EVIDENCE FOR PROJECTILE WEAPONRY IN LATE IRON AGE DORSET?. Oxford Journal of Archaeology, 28: 399–424. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0092.2009.00335.x
- Issue published online: 8 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 8 OCT 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!