ON THE ROAD TO PARADIS: NEW INSIGHTS FROM AMS DATES AND STABLE ISOTOPES AT LE DÉHUS, GUERNSEY, AND THE CHANNEL ISLANDS MIDDLE NEOLITHIC
Article first published online: 7 APR 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd. Journal compilation © 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd.
Oxford Journal of Archaeology
Volume 29, Issue 2, pages 149–173, May 2010
How to Cite
SCHULTING, R. J., SEBIRE, H. and ROBB, J. E. (2010), ON THE ROAD TO PARADIS: NEW INSIGHTS FROM AMS DATES AND STABLE ISOTOPES AT LE DÉHUS, GUERNSEY, AND THE CHANNEL ISLANDS MIDDLE NEOLITHIC. Oxford Journal of Archaeology, 29: 149–173. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0092.2010.00343.x
- Issue published online: 7 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 7 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!