‘SPROUTING LIKE COCKLE AMONGST THE WHEAT’: THE ST BRICE'S DAY MASSACRE AND THE ISOTOPIC ANALYSIS OF HUMAN BONES FROM ST JOHN'S COLLEGE, OXFORD
Article first published online: 11 JAN 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd.
Oxford Journal of Archaeology
Volume 31, Issue 1, pages 83–102, February 2012
How to Cite
POLLARD, A.M., DITCHFIELD, P., PIVA, E., WALLIS, S., FALYS, C. and FORD, S. (2012), ‘SPROUTING LIKE COCKLE AMONGST THE WHEAT’: THE ST BRICE'S DAY MASSACRE AND THE ISOTOPIC ANALYSIS OF HUMAN BONES FROM ST JOHN'S COLLEGE, OXFORD. Oxford Journal of Archaeology, 31: 83–102. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0092.2011.00380.x
- Issue published online: 11 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 11 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!