THE PERFORMANCE AND LONG-RUN CHARACTERISTICS OF THE CHINESE IPO MARKET
Article first published online: 21 DEC 2005
Pacific Economic Review
Volume 10, Issue 4, pages 451–469, December 2005
How to Cite
Chi, J. and Padgett, C. (2005), THE PERFORMANCE AND LONG-RUN CHARACTERISTICS OF THE CHINESE IPO MARKET. Pacific Economic Review, 10: 451–469. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0106.2005.00285.x
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 21 DEC 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!