The authors wish to express out gratitude to Professor Yinxing Hong from Nanjing University and Professor Hiroshi Ohta from Aoyama Gakuin University for valuable feedback and comments. We are also grateful for the comments from seminar participants from Aoyama Gakuin University, Nihon University and Renmin University of China. Two research grants from the Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities, and the Research Funds of Renmin University of China (projects 10XNK053 and 10XNK059) are gratefully acknowledged. The comments from an anonymous referee are also greatly appreciated.
DOES MARKET-ORIENTED ECONOMIC TRANSITION ENHANCE ENTERPRISE PRODUCTIVITY? EVIDENCE FROM CHINA'S ENTERPRISES
Version of Record online: 22 NOV 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Pacific Economic Review© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Pacific Economic Review
Volume 15, Issue 5, pages 719–742, December 2010
How to Cite
Li, K., Zhang, J., Yu, Y. and Liu, Z. (2010), DOES MARKET-ORIENTED ECONOMIC TRANSITION ENHANCE ENTERPRISE PRODUCTIVITY? EVIDENCE FROM CHINA'S ENTERPRISES. Pacific Economic Review, 15: 719–742. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0106.2010.00527.x
- Issue online: 22 NOV 2010
- Version of Record online: 22 NOV 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!