Note: Correction added on 23 October 2012 after first publication online on 10 October 2012 in Pacific Economic Review Volume 17, Number 4. The affiliation for Chien-Chih Lin should read ‘Tamkang University’ and not ‘Asia University’. The error has been corrected in this version of the article.
How do Heterogeneous Beliefs Influence Asset Volatility?
Article first published online: 10 OCT 2012
© 2012 Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Pacific Economic Review
Volume 17, Issue 4, pages 601–616, October 2012
How to Cite
Ho, H.-C. and Lin, C.-C. (2012), How do Heterogeneous Beliefs Influence Asset Volatility?. Pacific Economic Review, 17: 601–616. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0106.2012.00602.x
- Issue published online: 10 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 10 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!