DO DESCARTES AND ST. THOMAS AGREE ON THE ONTOLOGICAL PROOF?
Article first published online: 28 NOV 2008
© 2008 The Author. Journal compilation © 2008 University of Southern California and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Pacific Philosophical Quarterly
Volume 89, Issue 4, pages 413–435, December 2008
How to Cite
ABBRUZZESE, J. E. (2008), DO DESCARTES AND ST. THOMAS AGREE ON THE ONTOLOGICAL PROOF?. Pacific Philosophical Quarterly, 89: 413–435. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0114.2008.00328.x
- Issue published online: 28 NOV 2008
- Article first published online: 28 NOV 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!