TRANSPARENCY AND SENSORIMOTOR CONTINGENCIES: DO WE SEE THROUGH PHOTOGRAPHS?
Version of Record online: 1 DEC 2010
© 2010 The Author. Pacific Philosophical Quarterly © 2010 University of Southern California and Blackwell Publishing Ltd.
Pacific Philosophical Quarterly
Volume 91, Issue 4, pages 463–480, December 2010
How to Cite
NANAY, B. (2010), TRANSPARENCY AND SENSORIMOTOR CONTINGENCIES: DO WE SEE THROUGH PHOTOGRAPHS?. Pacific Philosophical Quarterly, 91: 463–480. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0114.2010.01380.x
- Issue online: 1 DEC 2010
- Version of Record online: 1 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!