BRUTE FACTS, THE NECESSITY OF IDENTITY, AND THE IDENTITY OF INDISCERNIBLES
Article first published online: 16 FEB 2011
© 2011 The Author. Pacific Philosophical Quarterly © 2011 University of Southern California and Blackwell Publishing Ltd.
Pacific Philosophical Quarterly
Volume 92, Issue 1, pages 1–10, March 2011
How to Cite
CROSS, C. B. (2011), BRUTE FACTS, THE NECESSITY OF IDENTITY, AND THE IDENTITY OF INDISCERNIBLES. Pacific Philosophical Quarterly, 92: 1–10. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0114.2010.01382.x
- Issue published online: 16 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 16 FEB 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!