A Comedy of Errors or, How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Sensibility-Invariantism about ‘Funny’
Article first published online: 19 NOV 2012
© 2012 The Author. Pacific Philosophical Quarterly © 2012 University of Southern California and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Pacific Philosophical Quarterly
Volume 93, Issue 4, pages 493–522, December 2012
How to Cite
Doerfler, R. (2012), A Comedy of Errors or, How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Sensibility-Invariantism about ‘Funny’. Pacific Philosophical Quarterly, 93: 493–522. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0114.2012.01436.x
- Issue published online: 6 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 19 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!