A Comedy of Errors or, How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Sensibility-Invariantism about ‘Funny’
Version of Record online: 19 NOV 2012
© 2012 The Author. Pacific Philosophical Quarterly © 2012 University of Southern California and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Pacific Philosophical Quarterly
Volume 93, Issue 4, pages 493–522, December 2012
How to Cite
Doerfler, R. (2012), A Comedy of Errors or, How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Sensibility-Invariantism about ‘Funny’. Pacific Philosophical Quarterly, 93: 493–522. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0114.2012.01436.x
- Issue online: 6 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 19 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!