Student and Tutor Perceptions of the Role of the Tutor in a Sixth Form College
Version of Record online: 8 FEB 2007
Pastoral Care in Education
Volume 25, Issue 1, pages 26–32, March 2007
How to Cite
SCHOFIELD, T. (2007), Student and Tutor Perceptions of the Role of the Tutor in a Sixth Form College. Pastoral Care in Education, 25: 26–32. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0122.2007.00397.x
- Issue online: 8 FEB 2007
- Version of Record online: 8 FEB 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!