Winning Hearts and Minds: The Debate Over U.S. Intervention in Nicaragua in the 1980s
Article first published online: 14 JAN 2010
© 2010 Peace History Society and Peace and Justice Studies Association
Peace & Change
Volume 35, Issue 1, pages 1–38, January 2010
How to Cite
Peace, R. (2010), Winning Hearts and Minds: The Debate Over U.S. Intervention in Nicaragua in the 1980s. Peace & Change, 35: 1–38. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0130.2009.00611.x
- Issue published online: 14 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 14 JAN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!