MI-KYOUNG LEE'S EPISTEMOLOGY AFTER PROTAGORAS: RESPONSES TO RELATIVISM IN PLATO, ARISTOTLE, AND DEMOCRITUS
Article first published online: 26 AUG 2010
© 2010 The Author. Journal compilation © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 51, Issue 2, pages 117–125, April 2010
How to Cite
CHAPPELL, T. (2010), MI-KYOUNG LEE'S EPISTEMOLOGY AFTER PROTAGORAS: RESPONSES TO RELATIVISM IN PLATO, ARISTOTLE, AND DEMOCRITUS. Philosophical Books, 51: 117–125. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0149.2010.00505.x
- Issue published online: 26 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 26 AUG 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!