MARK JOHNSTON'S SAVING GOD: RELIGION AFTER IDOLATRY
Article first published online: 26 OCT 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 51, Issue 3, pages 187–194, July 2010
How to Cite
TALIAFERRO, C. and FREDERICKS, N. (2010), MARK JOHNSTON'S SAVING GOD: RELIGION AFTER IDOLATRY. Philosophical Books, 51: 187–194. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0149.2010.00510.x
- Issue published online: 26 OCT 2010
- Article first published online: 26 OCT 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!