Coinage and History in the North Sea World c.500–1250. Essays in Honour of Marion Archibald - Edited by Barrie Cook and Gareth Williams
Article first published online: 27 MAR 2007
Early Medieval Europe
Volume 15, Issue 2, pages 246–250, May 2007
How to Cite
HINTON, D. A. (2007), Coinage and History in the North Sea World c.500–1250. Essays in Honour of Marion Archibald - Edited by Barrie Cook and Gareth Williams. Early Medieval Europe, 15: 246–250. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0254.2007.205_4.x
- Issue published online: 27 MAR 2007
- Article first published online: 27 MAR 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!