Peaceful Kings: Peace, Power, and the Early Medieval Political Imagination – By Paul J.E. Kershaw
Article first published online: 19 JAN 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Early Medieval Europe
Volume 20, Issue 1, pages 99–101, February 2012
How to Cite
LEYSER, C. (2012), Peaceful Kings: Peace, Power, and the Early Medieval Political Imagination – By Paul J.E. Kershaw. Early Medieval Europe, 20: 99–101. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0254.2011.00336_5.x
- Issue published online: 19 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 19 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!